A smart financing solution for businesses interested in acquiring capital equipment.
In partnership with The ELEX Group, NCB can provide leasing options for new and previously-owned equipment. Whether your business needs include office furniture, medical equipment, manufacturing or construction machines, or any other type of equipment, let NCB show you the benefits of leasing.
Virtually any equipment you buy can be leased. It's the smart financing option that:
Protects against equipment obsolescence. Leasing protects you from equipment obsolescence due to new or changing technology. Leasing is an economical way for you to take advantage of new technology.
Allows for easier upgrades or additions. Leasing allows you to upgrade or add new equipment when needed.
- Affords more options. Leasing affords you flexible options at the end of the lease term. The equipment can be purchased for its fair market value or pre-set price, re-leased for an additional period of time or returned to the Lessor.
- Overcomes budget limitations. Leasing gives you the ability to select the term that will give you the greatest savings and you only pay for that portion of the equipment's economic life that you use.
- Reduces initial up-front costs. Leasing does not require large down payments and offers 100% financing on the equipment. Additional soft costs can be included in the lease.
- Allows for conservation of capital. Leasing provides an additional source of capital and helps you conserve your working capital. Instead of sinking cash into a fixed asset, leasing keeps your cash resources available for expansion and other business opportunities.
- Is a hedge against inflation.
Potential Tax Benefits¹
- A properly structured operating lease allows for payments to be totally expensed.
- Operating leases and capital leases are available based on your business' unique financing and tax position.
What Can Be Leased
- Construction- Bulldozers, Cranes, Compactors, Excavators
- Energy - Backup generators, HVAC, Lighting, Security Systems
- Industrial & Manufacturing - Production, Injection, Textile Machines
- Material Handling - Forklifts, Conveyors, Platform Lifts
- Medical - CTs, Dental and Optical Equipment, Heart Monitors, X-ray
- Office - Furniture, Telecommunications, Labeling, Postage
- Printing/Publishing - Binders, Cutters, Presses, Typesetting