We have completed our Core Banking System
Our Core Banking System Upgrade is now complete! If you are just tuning in, please refer to our Core Upgrade Guide for details on what's new and how to log in to access your NCB accounts.
What will remain the same?
We are excited about all the new system capabilities and look forward sharing them with you next week. However, many things have not changed. Here is a list of the most commonly asked questions about the new system.
- All account numbers will remain the same.
- All loan numbers will remain the same and payments can be made as usual.
- NCB checks and deposit tickets may continue to be used as usual – no need to order new ones
- NCB’s routing number will stay the same (it’s still 054000056).
- Electronic payments for mortgage loans and utilities, such as Verizon, Washington Gas, Pepco, etc., will remain the same.
- Direct deposits, such as Social Security will not change.
- All payees within Bill Pay will remain the same and convert after the Upgrade.
- Internal transfers within Online Banking will convert after the Upgrade.