With NCB as your financial partner, we can offer a variety of loans and lines of credit for all your borrowing needs.
For 130 years we have been providing financing solutions to our neighbors and business to help them plan for big expenses or for the unexpected. Chris Reddick and Keith Howard
, our residential mortgage loan officers, are featured above. Contact us (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window)
today to learn more about our personal loans and lines of credit.
NCB Visa® Credit Cards1
Increase your purchasing power with our Visa credit card and enjoy these benefits.
- Rewards programs to earn points for cash back, travel, merchandise and other perks
- Chip card security to protect your online and in-store purchases from fraud
- Competitive rates and no annual fees to help save you money
- Fraud monitoring and zero liability for peace of mind
- Online account management to view transactions, check balances, pay bills online, analyze spending and set up alerts.
- To learn more apply today
Home Equity Lines of Credit2
Take advantage of your most valuable asset - your home! With a home equity line of credit from NCB, you can tackle those home improvement projects, pay off other loans, make that big purchase or set money aside for those surprise expenses.
Our home equity line of credit benefits include:
- Great rates and potential tax savings
- No application fees, annual fees or closing costs up to $3,000 on standard lines
- Convenient checkbook access allows you to control disbursements, access the funds you need, deposit into your NCB checking account
- Secure online banking access to manage all your activity
If you are looking for a mortgage as a first-time homebuyer, need to refinance your current loan or are in the market for a second home, our experienced local mortgage loan officers will work to find the best loan for your borrowing needs. Make NCB your mortgage lending home with:
- Competitive rates
- Fast turnaround times
- Flexible terms, including fixed-rate, fixed-term and adjustable-rate (ARM) options
- Learn more and apply today!
Get the peace of mind of not having to worry about returned checks with our overdraft line of credit.
- Automatic transfers from your line of credit to your checking account to cover checks presented that exceed your balance
- No annual fees or application fees
- Line amounts from $500
Set up automatic transfers from related NCB accounts to cover overdrafts in your checking account and avoid bounced checks and unwanted fees.
- No fee for funds transferred
- Set up additional automatic transfers for: savings plans, mortgage loan payments and safe deposit box rent payments
- Easy enrollment - contact us today!
Get started today – Contact us for details on all our Personal Loans and Lines of Credit
¹ NCB credit cards are issued in partnership with TCM Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA), and are subject to credit approval. Please refer to the application disclosures for current rates, terms and fees.
²Terms and Conditions for Home Equity Lines of Credit. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) effective as of 9/20/19 and is subject to change. The interest rate adjusts to a variable rate equal to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (current APR is 5.00%). The minimum APR will not go below 5.00% and the maximum APR will not exceed 18.00%. The rate is subject to change monthly based upon changes in the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. Available for principal residences only located in the Washington metropolitan area. Purchase money loans are not eligible. Maximum loan-to-value ratio of up to 80%, less any existing mortgages. Property insurance is required. Not responsible for closing costs up to $3,000. Title insurance and/or appraisal may be required. If you close your account within 36 months, closing costs must be reimbursed. Costs generally total between $1,456.00 and $6,032.00. The minimum line amount is $10,000 and the maximum is $500,000. Offers subject to credit approval. Other products and terms may exist for applications which do not qualify under above conditions. Interest paid on home equity account may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding tax advantages.
³Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. Not a commitment to lend and subject to change without notice. Our Mortgage Loan Originators are registered with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry. National Capital Bank's ID # is 663128. Learn more at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
4 Annual Percentage Rate (APR) effective as of 1/18/18 is 11.50% and is subject to change. All personal loans, lines of credit are subject to credit approval.