Personal Loans & Lines of Credit
With NCB as your financial partner, we can offer a variety of loans and lines of credit for all your borrowing needs.
Home Equity Lines of Credit¹
Take advantage of your most valuable asset - your home! With a home equity line of credit from NCB, you can tackle those home improvement projects, pay off other loans, make that big purchase or set money aside for those surprise expenses.
Our home equity line of credit benefits include:
- Great rates and potential tax savings
- No application fees, annual fees or closing costs up to $3,000 on standard lines
- Convenient checkbook access allows you to control disbursements, access the funds you need, deposit into your NCB checking account
- Secure online banking access to manage all your activity
- Competitive rates
- Fast turnaround times
- Flexible terms, including fixed-rate, fixed-term and adjustable-rate (ARM) options
- Automatic transfers from your line of credit to your checking account to cover checks presented that exceed your balance
- No annual fees or application fees
- Line amounts from $500
- No fee for funds transferred
- Set up additional automatic transfers for: savings plans, mortgage loan payments and safe deposit box rent payments
- Easy enrollment - contact us today!
NCB Visa® Credit Cards³
- Low interest rates and no annual fees to help save you money
- Line amounts from $500 with revolving credit that allows you to use it and pay it back
¹ Terms and Conditions for Home Equity Lines of Credit. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) effective as of 12/14/17 and is subject to change. The interest rate adjusts to a variable rate equal to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (current APR is 4.50%). The minimum APR will not go below 4.50% and the maximum APR will not exceed 18.00%. The rate is subject to change monthly based upon changes in the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. Available for principal residences only located in the Washington metropolitan area. Purchase money loans are not eligible. Maximum loan-to-value ratio of up to 80%, less any existing mortgages. Property insurance is required. Not responsible for closing costs up to $3,000. Title insurance and/or appraisal may be required. If you close your account within 36 months, closing costs must be reimbursed. Costs generally total between $1,456.00 and $6,032.00. The minimum line amount is $10,000 and the maximum is $500,000. Offers subject to credit approval. Other products and terms may exist for applications which do not qualify under above conditions. Interest paid on home equity account may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding tax advantages.
³ Annual Percentage Rate (APR) effective as of 1/18/18 is 11.50% and is subject to change. All personal loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.