NCB Bill Pay
Upgraded Bill Pay Now Active
and Ready to Use!
We have completed our upgrade to the Online Banking Bill Pay for consumers and businesses. This new bill pay solution makes paying easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
What you need to do
- Be sure you have reviewed our online demos to familiarize yourself with the new screens and new features of bill pay.
- Check out the new enhanced features and functionality, including our new eBill service, Person to Person Payments, Expedited Payments and more options for sending electronic
- Log in to your online banking account through the Home page and select the "Bill Pay" link to start using your newly upgraded Bill Pay.
- Verify all of your payees, including nicknames, addresses and account numbers to avoid disruptions to your scheduled payments
- Set up new eBills to view, pay and track bills online
- Use the Pay a Person feature to send money to anyone using their email or mobile phone number
- Review your payment history. You will have access to 18 months of your bill payment activity
New Features and Functionality
Your new, upgraded NCB Online Banking Bill Pay home page will be set up as a dashboard that allows you to monitor payment activity at a glance. From your dashboard you’ll be able to:
- Pay in just one click
- View all payees with nicknames, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances
- Add a new payee faster than ever; Select "Add Payee" to add a person or company
- Make recurring payments and save time each month; Simply select "Make it recurring" next to your paye
- See bill amounts and payment due dates with our new eBill Service
- Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to send money to anyone with our new Person to Person payment option
- Send Expedited Payments to your payees faster - overnight or next day (fees may apply)
- Issue a Gift Check or charitable donation right from your online bill pay account
- Ask questions using our new online chat feature