NCB Online & Mobile Banking
Make your banking work for you – on your time. Online and mobile banking offer a FREE, secure and convenient way to access your accounts anytime.
- Check account history and real-time balances
- View your checking, savings and money market accounts statements online with eStatements
- View, print and save copies of your checks
- Transfer funds between your NCB accounts and accounts at other financial institutions with Bank to Bank Transfers
- Issue stop payments without going to the Bank
- Pay your bills electronically using our new Bill Pay
- Set alerts for enhanced security and transaction and balance notifications
Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Get the most out of your banking experience with NCB's new Mobile Banking.
- Secure access to your accounts using Apple Touch ID*
- View account balances and transaction history
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- View monthly statements
- Set up account alerts to notify you of transactions and balances
- And much more...
Introducing Zelle, a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family
and others you trust right from our mobile app.
**New consumer mobile banking apps for your Apple and Android devices**
- Access up to 12 months of electronic statements online
- Receive statements faster when delivered online
- View, download and print the electronic version of your statements, which contain the same information as the version you receive in the mail
- Keep track of checks posted to your account with access to online check images
- Reduce your risk of identity theft and avoid worrying about having your statements lost or stolen
Bank to Bank Transfers
- Transfer funds between personal accounts at NCB and other personal deposit accounts at other financial institutions.
- No fee for inbound transfers; see fee schedule for additional fees for outbound transfers.
Not enrolled in eBanking?
Fees may apply for our Bank to Bank Transfer service. Please refer to our Fee Schedule for details. NCB Mobile Banking is free. Fees may apply from your wireless carrier. *Apple Touch ID is available with an iPhone® 5s or later, iPad® 5th generation, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 or later.
Zelle Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle 2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already enrolled with ZelleZelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.