NCB Online & Mobile Banking
Make your banking work for you – on your time. Online and mobile banking offer a FREE, secure and convenient way to access your accounts anytime.
- Check account history and real-time balances
- View your checking, savings and money market accounts statements online with eStatements
- View, print and save copies of your checks
- Transfer funds between your NCB accounts and accounts at other financial institutions with Bank to Bank Transfers
- Issue stop payments without going to the Bank
- Pay your bills electronically using our new Bill Pay
- Set alerts for enhanced security and transaction and balance notifications
Get the most out of your banking experience with NCB's Mobile Banking.
- Secure access to your accounts using Face or Touch ID
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Send and receive money with Zelle
- Pay with Mobile Wallet options for Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™
- Set up account alerts to notify you of transactions and balances
- Monitor, control and manage your debit card with our Debit Card Controls solution
- Access up to 18 months of electronic statements online
- Receive statements faster when delivered online
- View, download and print the electronic version of your statements, which contain the same information as the version you receive in the mail
- Keep track of checks posted to your account with access to online check images
- Reduce your risk of identity theft and avoid worrying about having your statements lost or stolen
Personal Finance helps you easily and securely view all your accounts from multiple financial institutions - all in one place!
With this free budgeting tool, you can:
- Enjoy automatic categorization of transactions
- Know your monthly spending habits
- Make budgeting fun with bubble budgets
- Pay off debts efficiently
- Monitor your net worth
- Save for your goals
- Get notified with you overspend
Get Started Today
1. Enroll in Personal Finance through your online banking
2. Log in to your Online Banking and select Personal Finance in the top navigation bar
3. View our Overview video or follow along here with step-by- step instructions
2. Link Accounts
3. Get the Complete Picture
Bank to Bank Transfers
- Transfer funds between personal accounts at NCB and other personal deposit accounts at other financial institutions.
- No fee for inbound transfers; see fee schedule for additional fees for outbound transfers.
Not enrolled in eBanking?
Fees may apply for our Bank to Bank Transfer service. Please refer to our Fee Schedule for details. NCB Mobile Banking is free. Fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
Zelle Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle 2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already enrolled with Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.