Residential Mortgage Lending
Make National Capital Bank your mortgage lending home today!
With over130 years of experience and commitment to the community, National Capital Bank is uniquely positioned to offer home buyers and homeowners a better experience with the purchase of a new home or refinancing an existing mortgage.
Contact us (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) today to learn more about our residential mortgage lending solutions.
Loan programs that offer the perfect financing solution
Whether you are looking for a fixed-rate mortgage or one of our adjustable-rate options, NCB has the perfect loan to meet your financing needs.
For our Real Estate Professional partners - we look forward to partnering with you to offer your buyers these flexible solutions:
- Pre-qualifications so you can quickly present strong offers and get to settlement quickly
- A full suite of loan programs with competitive rates
- Portfolio underwriting to help get more of your deals approved and closed
For our Financial Advisors, Attorneys and CPAs - NCB can deliver custom solutions for your clients' real estate borrowing needs:
- Financing programs every step of the way - from first homes, trade-ups and second homes/investment properties to the perfect dream retirement home
- Customized solutions through our portfolio lending programs for your self-employed clients and those with complicated financial profiles and trusts
- A trusted mortgage banking partner working together to deepen client relationships
Our flexible loan programs are competitive with many options designed to meet home buyers' and homeowners' needs and goals. Make NCB your mortgage lending home today and benefit from:
- Local market expertise
- Fast turnaround times
- Competitive rates and terms with fixed-rate, fixed-term and adjustable-rate (ARM) options
- Mortgages for primary residences, second homes and investment properties
- Portfolio lending programs
Get to know us better – we'd love to help!
If you are in the market for a new home, a second home or your dream home, would like to refinance your current mortgage, or if you are a realtor who is looking for a partner to offer your clients flexible financing solutions, call us today! NCB's mortgage lending team will custom-design the perfect solution for your financing needs.
Apply online today in 4 easy steps:
- Click on the Learn More & Apply Now link
- Create your account
- Confirm your contact information
- Complete the mortgage application
Meet our mortgage professionals
Vice President & Mortgage Sales Director
202.546.8000 ext. 6338
Chris joined National Capital Bank in 2016. He is a native Washingtonian – born in Washington and raised in Alexandria, and brings over 30 years of proven leadership and experience in residential mortgage and commercial banking. Of his business philosophy, he says, “I believe that home ownership is fundamental and important to every family’s safety, security and peace of mind. I want to help deserving families achieve that.”
Vice President, Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS # 1264811
202.546.8000 ext. 6429
Bill joined National Capital Bank in early 2018. He has spent the majority of his 30-year financial services career in residential mortgage banking in areas including retail loan origination, wholesale lending, correspondent lending, and GSE product development. He employs a consultative business approach with his clients and business partners on every transaction. He is a true Washingtonian, born and raised in the District of Columbia. He currently resides in Bethesda, Maryland with his wife and son.
Get started today and apply now – Your new home is waiting!
Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply. Not a commitment to lend and subject to change without notice.
National Capital Bank NMLS ID# is 663128. Learn more at
www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.(Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window) (Opens in a new Window)