Visa Debit Cards
NCB Visa® Debit Cards
Enjoy convenient access to your NCB checking account without a checkbook! Use your NCB Debit Card everywhere Visa® is accepted for everyday purchases and the money comes right out of your account. With NCB's Debit Card you will benefit from:
- New Contactless access - wherever the contactless symbol is displayed, just tap your card to pay and you're on your way
- Chip technology that provides an added layer of security and greater protection against fraud for purchases made at point-of-sale
- Protection against fraudulent charges with NCB's Zero Liability¹ coverage
- Stay up-to-date on your Debit Card activity with Visa Purchase Alerts²
- Ability to select or reset your own PIN (personal identification number) by calling 855.484.3789
SecurLOCK Equip Debit Card Controls
Introducing our new debit card control solution, SecurLOCK Equip. It's an easy-to-use mobile app that puts the power to protect your debit card in your hands.
With SecurLOCK Equip, you can:
- Reduce the chance of fraud if your card is lost or stolen
- Control spending by setting limits on withdrawals and transactions
- Customize spending ability by online, mobile or in-store purchases
- Block international our out-of-area transactions
Simply use the app to turn your card on or off in real time, as needed. Or customize your cards by setting permissions for transactions by location or buying channel.
Want SecurLOCK Equip? Download from the iPhone Apple App store or Google Play store
Don't have an NCB Debit Card yet? Contact us today at 202.546.6200 or visit one of our banking offices.
If your NCB Visa Debit Card or ATM is lost or stolen, contact us immediately; during business hours at 202.546.6200 and after hours at 800.523.4175 or download our new SecurLOCK Equip app to turn your card off in real time.
¹ Zero Liability covers unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You are protected if your debit card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used online or offline. This coverage does not apply to Visa corporate or Visa purchasing card or account transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized transactions by calling 202.546.6200
² Visa Purchase Alerts is a service offered by Visa® for use by Visa cardholders that covers most debit cards for purchases made online or over the phone.
³ Fees may apply at non-NCB ATM machines